La Trobe values community, which is why we want to recognise and reward those who share our values.
The Aspire Program is for people who’ve made a positive impact on their community – whether it’s through volunteering, leadership or community engagement.
As a successful Aspire applicant, you’ll receive an early conditional offer into your course in September. For Year 12 students, this is well before you receive your ATAR.
Aspire rewards students for their community engagement and leadership experience by giving you:
- an early conditional offer into your chosen course
- minimum entry conditions
- access to our Enrichment Program*.
*Year 12 students only. Non-Year 12 applicants will receive access to their own benefits through a specially designed Enrichment Program.
As a successful Aspire student, you will be invited to take part in an Enrichment Program designed to support you through the final stages of high school and prepare you for life at La Trobe. The Enrichment Program offers:
- VCE/HSC revision lectures to be held in the September school holidays (year 12 students)
- access to the La Trobe Library on all campuses
- invitation to a 'Welcome to La Trobe' event
- various on-campus events and activities
- access to specialised online Aspire support.
Am I eligible for Aspire?
The Aspire Program is open to domestic Year 12 students and Non-Year 12 applicants. When you apply through the Aspire Program, we’ll consider your volunteering and community engagement experience.
If your application is successful, you’ll receive a conditional offer from La Trobe in September.