Semester 2, 2017/2018 Supplementary/Special examinations
The 2017/2018 Supplementary/Special examination period runs Tuesday 2 January - Friday 5 January 2018.
- Albury-Wodonga 2017/2018 Supplementary/Special ExamTimetable [PDF 166KB]
- Bendigo 2017/2018 Supplementary/Special ExamTimetable [PDF 170KB]
- Bundoora 2017/2018 Supplementary/Special ExamTimetable [PDF 224KB]
- Mildura 2017/2018 Supplementary/Special ExamTimetable [PDF 160KB]
- Shepparton 2017/2018 Supplementary/Special ExamTimetable [PDF 160KB]
Please check your exam timetable carefully to confirm the exam details for your subject and attend the exam at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- Sydney campus: Study period 2 exam timetable [PDF 17KB]
- Sydney campus: Study period 2 Special/Supplementary exam timetable [PDF 24KB]
- You must bring your student ID card to all exams. If you forget your ID card you may also use your:
- Australian Driver's License
- Other photo ID (issued in Australia only)
- You will not be allowed to enter an exam if you arrive more than 30 minutes after writing time has commenced. Missing an exam due to misreading the timetable is not grounds for special consideration.
- Materials allowed into an exam are listed in the 'Allowable Materials' column on the examination timetable. This is to be viewed together with the allowable materials list.
- If you are found in possession of item(s) not specifically permitted in the allowable materials list you will be reported for Academic Misconduct.
- Your wrist watch must be placed on the desk in front of you. Smart watches are not permitted.
- Exam rules set out what you can bring and do during an exam. Read the exam rules before attending your exam.