Semester 1, 2018
The Semester 1, 2018 examination period runs Friday 8 - Thursday 28 June 2018. The timetables will be published 4 weeks before the exam period begins.
Students with Alternative Exam Arrangements must check their La Trobe student email for their exam details. Emails will be sent two weeks prior to their exam.
To view all 2018 examination period dates, please view the Exams and Results page.
Study Period 3 - Special exams, 2017
Please check your exam timetable carefully to confirm the exam details for your subject and attend the exam at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- You must bring your student ID card to all exams. If you forget your ID card you may also use your:
- Australian Driver's License
- Other photo ID (issued in Australia only)
- You will not be allowed to enter an exam if you arrive more than 30 minutes after writing time has commenced. Missing an exam due to misreading the timetable is not grounds for special consideration.
- Materials allowed into an exam are listed in the 'Allowable Materials' column on the examination timetable. This is to be viewed together with the allowable materials list.
- If you are found in possession of item(s) not specifically permitted in the allowable materials list you will be reported for Academic Misconduct.
- Your wrist watch must be placed on the desk in front of you. Smart watches are not permitted.
- Exam rules set out what you can bring and do during an exam. Read the exam rules before attending your exam.