Bendigo campus services
The Chaplaincy team at Bendigo are a unique Multifaith team, who offer a welcoming Drop In Centre for students and staff on campus regardless of age, culture or religious background. The chaplaincy team, working in collaboration with the Student Support Services staff, endeavour to provide:
- Pastoral and spiritual care, friendship, encouragement and practical assistance;
- Support to students and staff in times of grief or personal crisis;
- Welcome and support for both international students and those from beyond Bendigo;
- Opportunities to explore religious, spiritual and personal issues, either individually or in groups;
- Opportunities to network with the local community;
- Religious Services and provision for Interfaith Forums;
- Religious resources for student and staff groups (e.g. music and books).
Groups and activities
The Chaplaincy team supports the activities of various campus groups. Details are on the notice board at the Centre. The Chaplaincy has a Free Food Pantry to help alleviate Student Poverty. The food is donated by members of the Bendigo Community. The Centre also offers a supply of beverages and biscuits, a microwave, fridge and freezer.
Drop In Centre
The Drop In Centre is located across the corridor from Residential Services in the Student Services Centre. Open Mondays to Thursday from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm, Friday by appointment.
T: (03) 5444 7939 or (03) 5444 7223