The MyLaTrobe app gives you (La Trobe students) personalised information to help make the most of your time at university – and beyond.
A web version of this service is also available.
- My Study: Check when and where your next lecture is, log in to your LMS and library accounts and get in touch with student advisors.
- My Tools: Lost? Check your campus map. Find out where to park or when to catch a bus. Check your emails, too.
- Career Ready: Take advantage of the Career Ready Advantage scheme to prepare for your future career. Learn about the qualities and personal attributes valued by employers, and undertake activities to make sure you meet them. Track your progress via the Career Ready dashboard, unlock rewards by building your skills, and build a skills portfolio to show employers when you graduate.
- Connect: Get the latest on student clubs and societies plus all the news, events and promotions around campus.
- Support: Connect with mentors and advisors. Check out course FAQs. Learn about accommodation services, childcare, counselling career services and more.
La Trobe MyLaTrobe App Survey 2017
Terms and Conditions
- La Trobe University (ABN 64 804 735 113) ("La Trobe") is conducting a survey titled “MyLaTrobe App Survey ("Survey")
- These terms and conditions apply to the Survey and by completing the survey you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any entry that does not comply with these Terms may be deemed invalid and ineligible to win a prize.
- The Survey is open from 9.00am (AEDST) Monday 18 September 2017 to 5.00pm (AEDST) Friday 29 September 2017 (“Survey Period”). Any entry received after the expiry of the Survey Period will be deemed invalid and ineligible to win a prize. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Survey is open to any currently enrolled La Trobe University student.
- To enter the Survey, entrants must:
- Complete a La Trobe University survey about a mobile app, available at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7TVLZH3 ; and
- Leave a name, phone number and valid email address at the conclusion of the survey.
- Entry into the Survey is free. Entrants may only enter into the Survey once.
- Entrants less than 18 years old must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to enter.
Judging and Prizes
- All valid entries received within the Survey Period will enter the draw for a chance to win one of 5 prizes. Prize winners names will be drawn at random on Monday 2 October 2017 at Terrace 14, Ernest Jones Drive, MacLeod, Victoria 3086.
- Prizes will consist of five $125 vouchers for the Co-Op Bookshop outlets at La Trobe campuses, to be redeemed for goods. The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Prize Winners will be notified on Friday 6 October 2017 via email.
- The decisions of La Trobe regarding Prize Winners are final and will be binding on each entrant. No correspondence or communications will be entered into. If after reasonable efforts a Prize Winner cannot be contacted, cannot accept a prize or is deemed to be ineligible to enter the Survey, La Trobe reserves the right to select a different Prize Winner.
- If any event prevents or hinders the Survey or La Trobe’s ability to deliver a prize, La Trobe may in its absolute discretion cancel the Survey, select another Prize Winner or provide a similar prize of equivalent value.
- La Trobe may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of the relevant entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, or non-entitlement under, or breach of, these Terms.
- Each entrant consents to La Trobe using any personal information supplied or connected with their entry to be made available on its public website or on other La Trobe social media sites, or in publications for the purposes of the Survey.
Disclaimer and liability
- La Trobe accepts no responsibility for invalid, misdirected, lost or delayed entries, any incorrect or inaccurate information, any equipment or technical error, or for any defect in, theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of any entry.
- To the extent permitted by law, La Trobe will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or indirect) to persons or property as a result of any person entering the Survey or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, all warranties in respect of the prize, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, are excluded. To the extent such warranties cannot be excluded by law but liability, can lawfully be limited, liability is limited at La Trobe’s option to replacing the prize or the cost of replacing the prize or acquiring an equivalent item.
- The Survey is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, La Trobe’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Survey should be directed to La Trobe.
- Each entrant releases Facebook from any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury arising out of or in relation to the Survey.
- This survey is conducted under, and must be construed by, the laws of the state of Victoria and the laws of Victoria govern the terms and conditions of this Survey.