Students from the College of Science, Health and Engineering can enrol in the third year Elective SHE3FRW for 15 credit points. SHE3FRW consists of a work placement and reflective assessment activities.
What will you do in SHE3FRW?
- Enhance your employability by obtaining experience and skills in your area of professional interest and the ability to verbalise this in the job application process
- Complete pre-placement preparation activities
- Complete between 100-140 hours of work placement
- Complete an assignment, oral presentation and reflective report.
Who can apply to enrol in SHE3FRW?
SHE3FRW is open to students who meet the following criteria:
- Are undertaking a course of study within the College of Science, Health and Engineering
- Have a third-year elective subject available
- Have completed at least 120 credit points.
Information sessions for SHE3FRW will be held each year at the beginning of Semester 1 and Semester 2 at the Melbourne Campus and regional campuses. Dates and times will be advertised here, and through student and academic communication.
You are strongly encouraged to attend the information sessions. During the sessions we will discuss:
- details of placements
- how to apply
- key dates.
Next Information Session: Bundoora Campus, Tuesday, August 8th, 1-2pm in TLC-315