Username & Password
Your La Trobe username and password are on your 'Statement of Account'. They control access to:
- Student email (the email to which we send important information about your studies. Make sure you check it regularly)
- StudentOnLine (access to your enrolment details, change your address and more)
- Learning Management System (LMS) (online learning tool for students)
- Computer / wireless access on campus
- Borrowing and other facilities in the Library
- Allocate+ (online timetabling system)
- Career Hub (online resource for jobs and career advice).
Learning Management System
La Trobe University's Learning Management System (LMS) is Moodle. Your lecturer will tell you if you'll be using it.
StudentOnLine controls all your La Trobe enrolment and notification details. Use it to vary your enrolment, check your results and change your postal and email notification details.
Your La Trobe Student Account allows you to:
- Access online library resources
- View and renew loans
- Make bookings
- Place a hold on library material
Visit the library website.
La Trobe University uses your student email as the primary method of contacting you about academic and administrative matters. Your student email address is:
and it can be accessed online.
For new students, your student ID is on your 'Statement of Account'. Follow the instructions to set up your login credentials.
It's a good idea to check your student email every day.
Plagiarism software (Turnitin)
Turnitin is software used at La Trobe University to deter plagiarism. Your lecturer will indicate whether you will be using this system. The website has useful information on academic honesty and avoiding plagiarism.
Wireless computer access
Wireless computer access is available at various locations throughout La Trobe University. Learn how to configure your computer to use the wireless network.
Allocate+ is an online timetabling system. Your lecturer will indicate if you'll be required to use it.