La Trobe University is now using Office 365, Microsoft's cloud technology service, for email, storage, collaboration, sites, messaging and much more. It's accessible from anywhere, anytime and any device.
- 50GB email quota.
- Email, contacts, calendar, tasks etc will be migrated from the on premise system.
OneDrive for Business
- 1TB storage on OneDrive for Business.
- Currently a single file size limit of 2GB and a file/folder limit of 20,000
- OneDrive for Business client available for PC's, Mac's, iPads, mobile devices
- Use this system to share files (you control the access).
- Multiple people can edit a document at the same time!
Office Pro Plus
- Download Office for FREE on up to 5 PC's/Macs + 5 tablets + 5 mobiles (total of 15).
What is the URL for Office 365?
For people having trouble remembering the Microsoft URL we've setup a La Trobe address that redirects. This URL is http://office365.latrobe.edu.au
How do I logon?
How do I avoid having to type my email address each time?
When accessing the Office 365 web page from a personal device tick the box "Keep me signed in" on the logon screen Next time you visit the page your email address will be remembered (you'll still need to enter your password).