How do I export my mailbox?
To export your mailbox you will need to have Microsoft Outlook installed on your computer, this feature is not available through the Outlook web portal.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Click the File tab and select Open & Export.
- Click Import/Export.
- Select Export to a file and click Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (PST) and click Next.
- Highlight your name e.g. Joe Bloggs, ensure that Include subfolders is ticked and click Next.
- Click Browse.
- Select a location to save the file to and click OK.
- Click Finish.