The Joyce Wickham Medal
Awarded to a postgraduate student when there is a candidate of sufficient merit.
Any or all of the following will be taken into account when considering candidates:
• instituted documented changes in practice in their work context
• published paper(s) in a journal
• presented paper(s), poster(s) at conference, or informal paper(s) at workplace
• production of a pamphlet, document or protocol for staff or patient education
• undertaken research, or evidence of planning research
• involved in further study
The award is in the form of an engraved silver medallion.
For further information regarding prizes offered by the Faculty of Health Sciences, tel: (03) 9479 3583 or email: email@example.com