For students who have: financial need, academic ability, completed the first year of their course and enrolled in the Faculty of Health Sciences.
Value of award
A number of awards ranging in value from $250 - $1000 may be made annually.
In addition to having a current enrolment at La Trobe at the time of application and meeting the general requirements, applicants must be able to demonstrate that they:
- are enrolled in a Faculty of Health Sciences course at any campus of La Trobe
- have completed all requirements of the first year of the course they are currently enrolled in at La Trobe
- have achieved good academic standard; and
- are in financial need.
Students who have previously received a SCU/Lincoln $250 or $500 award may apply again. Students who have previously received a $1000 SCU/Lincoln award may not apply again.
Required supporting documentation
- Letters of support from two people who can confirm and comment on the information you have provided in your application.
- Documentation showing your financial situation e.g. Centrelink statement, tax return, bank statement, as relevant to your situation.
How can I apply
Applications are currently closed.