The Environmental Group Prize for Waste Water Management
The Environmental Group Prize for Waste Water Management is awarded to talented students from the Albury/Wodonga region who are studying on the Albury-Wodonga campus in the Department of Environmental Management and Ecology, in their final year of study.
- Annual membership to the Waste Water Operators Association of Australia
- An all expenses paid trip to the Annual Conference of the Waste Water Operators Association of Australia (including registration and accommodation costs to the value of $750)
Eligibility, Terms and Conditions
- Be a third year student at the Albury-Wodonga Campus studying the Bachelor of Environmental Management and Ecology
- Academic performance- have the highest aggregate mark in Environmental Pollution Control and Air and Water Quality in second year
- Demonstrate a keen interest in waste water management.
For more information about this scholarship E: firstname.lastname@example.org