Lucia Science Bursary
Awarded to a student who is entering the third year of a science degree and who has successfully overcome personal challenges affecting their learning.
The bursary shall be awarded to a student who :
- is undertaking an undergraduate degree program in either the School of Life Sciences, Molecular Sciences or the School of Psychological Science
- is enrolled full-time
- is entering their third year in 2013
- has a learning disability (e.g. Asperger's Syndrome or an Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- is meeting all academic requirements for their program
- can demonstrate financial disadvantage.