Graduate Assistantship 2015
College of Science, Health and Engineering
The College of SHE is looking for professionals who want to expand their career horizons while studying.
The Graduate Assistantship program lets you teach into your discipline while building skills in higher education providing you with a holistic, richer graduate experience.
The 2015 Graduate Assistantship gives you these amazing opportunities:
- guaranteed teaching work equivalent to seven hours per week at a competitive pay rate
- professional development and training
- academic career path
Applications for the Graduate Assistantship have now closed.
To be eligible to apply to become a Graduate Assistant, an applicant must:
- be enrolled in doctoral or masters level higher degree research program in La Trobe University;
- have the required visa to be able to work in Australia;
- not be in receipt of another equivalent award, Dean Scholar, Graduate Assistantship or salary to undertake the proposed program
Method of Application
All higher degree research students will need to complete the official application form identifying the subject/disciplines of interest and a recent curriculum vitae. For inquiries email: email@example.com
Applications will be considered at the department level. The selection criteria will include satisfactory progress in the HDR degree of the candidate and may include endorsement by the Review Progress Panel required for research students.