College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce (ASSC) Pro Vice-Chancellor's Commendation Award
You are eligible for admission to the Pro Vice-Chancellor's (PVC) Commendation awards list if you are enrolled in:
- an undergraduate course managed by the College of ASSC, or
- a postgraduate course managed by the College of ASSC, or
- a double-degree course that includes a course managed by the College of ASSC.
You must also have:
- achieved at least a B grade (70% and above) for all units completed in the previous calendar year, and
- achieved a weighted average of at least 85% across all units undertaken in the previous calendar year, and
- completed a minimum of 90 credit points of units (6 units of study) in the previous calendar year.
Admission to the PVC's list for students enrolled in a double degree will be determined on the basis of their results in ASSC units only.