The Bouverie Centre is part of La Trobe University. We combine clinical family therapy, model development, academic teaching, qualitative and quantitative research, workforce development and community education in one integrated service.
The Bouverie Centre is a centre focused on the delivery of family therapy and the investigation of best practice in this field within the School of Psychology and Public Health. A Strategic Advisory Committee, comprising representatives from La Trobe University and The Bouverie Centre, provides input and support to The Bouverie Centre's Director whose line manager is the Head of School, Psychology and Public Health.
The Bouverie Centre clinical staff typically working across a number of different service areas including:
- Direct clinical services in family therapy
- Workforce development, helping services build family sensitive cultures and deliver family inclusive practice.
- The Indigenous program, working with Community to improve access to high quality family healing services
- Academic award courses
- Professional development courses
- Research including a PhD program and program evaluation
Contact the Bouverie Centre to find out more about their services.