Women in IT Scholarship
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
2500 per semester
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
This scholarship is available to female students who:
- are Australian citizens, holders of Australian permanent resident visas or permanent humanitarian visas
- demonstrate high academic achievement
- are intending to enrol in Information Technology at the Melbourne or Bendigo Campus of La Trobe in 2018.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
The recipient of the scholarship shall be selected by the University on the basis of:
- Selection of highest ATAR score for female VCE applicants enrolled in Bachelor of Information Technology or Bachelor of Information Technology (Professional). In this case, no formal application is required.
- An application by students based on academic merit; this will be available for non-VCE students applying through other pathways.
How to apply
Scholarships will be available to the top eight female students enrolled in first year IT at Bundoora and Bendigo campuses in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Information Technology (SBIT), Melbourne Campus
- Bachelor of Information Technology (RBC), Bendigo Campus
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Professional) (SBITP), Melbourne
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Professional) (SBITL), Bendigo
Six scholarships will be awarded on achievement of a high ATAR score in 2017 to VCE applicants and two scholarships will be reserved for non-year 12 (VCE) students applying for one of the courses above through other pathways based on merit.
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
SEMS Administration Office, SEMS-WHD@latrobe.edu.au