The Patterdale Bursaries
Who is it for?
1st year undergraduates, 2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates
Where is it available?
La Trobe has received a generous donation from a donor who wishes to remain anonymous to establish this bursary in support of students on the regional campuses of Mildura and Albury-Wodonga who are experiencing disadvantage.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Have completed your first or second year of your undergraduate degree on either the Mildura or Albury-Wodonga campus of the University;
- Be an Australian citizen, holder of Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Be studying full-time;
- Be maintaining satisfactory academic progress; and
- Be able to demonstrate educational disadvantage, including but not limited to:
- financial hardship
- significant caring responsibilities
- disability or medical condition
- refugee status
- relocation from a regional or remote location
- or other hardship or disadvantage
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:NA
How to apply
Applications are now closed.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org