The Greg Ellis Memorial Award
Who is it for?
1st year undergraduates, 2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, Honours, Postgraduate coursework, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
One off payment
This bursary is funded by Ms Suzette Hartwell, who wishes to fund bursaries in honour of her late husband Greg Ellis. Greg undertook his BA and MA at La Trobe University on the Bendigo campus and taught across the disciplines of Business Law, Taxation and Accounting at La Trobe for over a decade. The Greg Ellis Memorial Award is a fitting tribute to his life and work as a dedicated educator and member of the academic community and it is intended to make a significant difference to a deserving student.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Have a current enrolment in a business, finance, commerce or law degree program on any campus of La Trobe;
- Be studying full-time;
- Be maintaining satisfactory academic progress; and
- Be able to demonstrate educational disadvantage, including but not limited to:
- financial hardship
- significant caring responsibilities
- disability or medical condition
- refugee background
- relocation from a regional or remote location
- or other hardship or disadvantage
How to apply
To apply for the Greg Ellis Memorial Award, please click on the link below:
Please read the application guidelines before completing your application.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com