The EC Thompson Bursary
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, Honours, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
The EC Thompson Bursary was established to support a full-time La Trobe University Bendigo campus student who is about to commence their final year of the course (including internship), having successfully passed prior years and who is experiencing financial hardship.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen or hold a Permanent Resident or Humanitarian Visa.
- Be proceeding to the final year or internship year of a Science/Engineering course within the College of Science, Health and Engineering at the Bendigo Campus (full-time).
- Have passed all prior years of the course with a minimum weighted average mark of not less than 60% across all subjects studied in the previous year.
- Have, prior to commencing at the Bendigo Campus, resided in a Rural/Regional or Interstate location (evidence of residence will be required).
- Be able to provide evidence of educational disadvantage (including but not limited to financial hardship, significant caring responsibilities, non-English speaking background, disability or other hardship or disadvantage).
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Student Administration, Bendigo, Ben-StudentAdmin@latrobe.edu.au