Student Equipment Bursary
Up to $700
Who is it for?
Future undergraduates, 1st year undergraduates, 2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates
Where is it available?
Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Melbourne, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
This bursary is funded through Higher Education Participation and Partnerships Program (HEPPP) which aims to ensure that Australian Students from a low socio-economic status (SES) background who have the ability to study at university have the opportunity to do so. The Student Equipment Bursary aims to provide a number of bursaries to domestic students who can demonstrate financial and educational disadvantage to enable them to purchase equipment for study purposes, such as a computer or course related equipment (e.g. mandatory tool kits for Health Science students). Priority will be given to students experiencing multiple disadvantage, such as those who are low SES and have a disability, are carers of a person with a disability or those from a refugee background.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen or hold a permanent resident visa or a humanitarian visa.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate course at La Trobe University in 2017 and not in your final year
- Be able to demonstrate low SES
- Be able to demonstrate other educational disadvantage
- Have not previously received a Student Equipment Bursary or laptop under the equity laptop scheme.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:NA
How to apply
Applications are now closed.
Who to contact for further information
Equity and Diversity, email@example.com