Rotary Club of Bendigo South Bursary Program
Who is it for?
1st year undergraduates
Where is it available?
This bursary has been established by the Rotary Club of Bendigo South.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a Commencing full-time student undertaking a course within the La Trobe Rural Health School at the Bendigo campus
- Live in residence at the Bendigo campus.
- Have, for the previous two years or longer, resided in a rural or interstate location (evidence of residence will be required).
- Be able to provide evidence of educational disadvantage (including but not limited to financial hardship, significant caring responsibilities, non-English speaking background, disability or other hardship or disadvantage).
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Demonstration of how the bursary will be used to support their study.
- Demonstration of how the bursary will help to alleviate individual financial difficulties.
- Provision of an application that addresses the eligibility criteria, subject to assessment through the Rural Health School.
How to apply
To apply, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Student Administration, Bendigo, Ben-StudentAdmin@latrobe.edu.au