Regional Women in Leadership Bursary
Status: Opening Date: 06/03/2017 Closing Date: 24/03/2017
The Regional Women in Leadership Bursary is a fund established through income received from donations and ticket sales to Regional Women in Leadership Forums. The most recent regional forum was held in Bendigo and Mildura in late 2016 and funds were raised in excess of $13,000.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be female
- be enrolled full time at the La Trobe Bendigo or Mildura Campus in 2017 in second, third, fourth undergraduate year or postgraduate
- articulate in 250 words or less your current community activities such as volunteering or involvement in community life and how the Bursary will contribute in developing their leadership potential.
Current second year undergraduates
Current third year undergraduates
Current fourth year undergraduates
Current postgraduate coursework students
- Arts Social Sciences and Commerce
- Science Health and Engineering
How are successful applicants selected?
- Service to the Community
- Educational disadvantage
- Financial disadvantage
- Regional or rural background
- Other hardship or disadvantage
- Leadership qualities
How can I apply
Applications are now closed.
Who to contact for further information