Mason Family Trust Arts Bursary
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, Honours, Future postgraduate coursework, Postgraduate coursework, 4th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a full time undergraduate student enrolled at La Trobe University Bendigo campus in the College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce who is pursuing studies in Arts and Communications, Visual Arts and Design, Art Education, Music Education or Performing Arts Education
- Be enrolled as a Commonwealth Supported or Domestic Fee paying student
- Have a permanent postcode in regional or rural Australia at the time of initial enrolment in the course (according to the Australian Standard Geographical Classification system).
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Demonstration on how the bursary will be used to assist in supporting and facilitating their study
- Provision of any relevant supporting information. This might include demonstration of aptitude in chosen area.
- Personal goals as they relate to the course you are completing.
How to apply
To apply, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Student Administration, Bendigo, Ben-StudentAdmin@latrobe.edu.au