Kluwell Publications Educational Scholarship
Status: Opening Date: 02/02/2017 Closing Date: 31/03/2017
Kluwell Publications, based in Bendigo, is an Australian Company formed in 1998. Kluwell Publications publish and distribute quality, innovative educational products which have been developed and endorsed by teachers, students and parents. Kluwell is owned and operated by two Directors – Andrew Coldwell and Stan Kluzek. Both Stan and Andrew have been principals, classroom teachers and curriculum consultants, and as students were required to relocate from home in order to complete their studies. They understand the financial obstacles and other barriers facing students from rural and remote locations.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible for this scholarship, you should:
- be enrolled or intending to enrol in the first year of the Bachelor of Education (Primary) at La Trobe's Bendigo Campus on a full time basis for the first time in 2017
- have completed Year 12 in a regional or rural township (with a population of 65,000 or less)
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship
- be intending to teach in a primary setting
You will not be eligible for this scholarship if you are already receiving another scholarship.
Please attach a copy of your Year 12 results to your application.
Payments will be made in installments as follows:
- First Year $4000
- Second Year $3000
- Third Year $2000
- Fourth Year $1000)
$10,000 paid over 4 years
Current first year undergraduates
- Arts Social Sciences and Commerce
How are successful applicants selected?
- Financial disadvantage
- Regional or rural background
- Socio-economic disadvantage
- Other hardship or disadvantage
How can I apply
Applications are now closed.
Who to contact for further information