James and Helen Fazzino Scholarship
for 3 years
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, City, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
James and Helen Fazzino wish to support commencing undergraduate students studying within the discipline areas of business and finance at La Trobe University, and who demonstrate financial need by funding up to five scholarships valued at $6000 for three years.
One of the scholarships will be offered to a woman; and one scholarship will be open to any eligible applicant.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, holder of Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- be intending to enrol in an undergraduate course within the discipline areas of business and finance at La Trobe in 2018
- be able to demonstrate financial need
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- an application form which addresses the eligibility criteria
- a personal statement outlining personal goals and ambitions and demonstrating financial need
- documentary evidence from appropriately qualified individuals or organisations to support your personal statement describing the nature and impact of your financial need.
- an interview may be required
- approval by James and Helen Fazzino
How to apply
Applications for students commencing in 2018 are now open.
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org