Holsworth Paramedicine Bursary
Status: Opening Date: 20/02/2017 Closing Date: 28/03/2017
This Bursary is administered by the Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation and established from an initial donation by Dr Bill & Mrs Carol Holsworth of Bendigo. The Bursary is awarded to support a student from regional Australia, who is continuing studies in the Third Year of the La Trobe Bachelor of Paramedic Practice at the Bendigo campus of La Trobe University.
Are you eligible to apply?
In accord with the donor's wishes, the applicants must:
- Be enrolled as a Commonwealth Supported or Domestic Fee paying student
- Be enrolled as a Third Year student in the La Trobe University Bachelor of Paramedic Practice at the Bendigo Campus
- Have had a permanent postcode in regional or rural Australia during their Year 12 education or at the time of initial application for non-year 12 entry students.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of:
1. The extent of hardship related to
- Rural or regional issues, such as financial stress due to unanticipated environmental events
- Financial issues arising from time away from home address including, alternative accommodation requirements and excessive travel
2. Ability to meet the academic and other criteria to undertake paramedic clinical placements.
Current third year undergraduates
- Science Health and Engineering
How are successful applicants selected?
- Financial disadvantage
- Regional or rural background
How can I apply
To apply, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation