Haven; Home, Safe Scholarship
Annually for up to 3 years
Who is it for?
1st year undergraduates, 2nd year undergraduates
Where is it available?
Bendigo, Melbourne, Mildura
How is it paid?
$1500 per semester
Haven; Home, Safe has been providing services to the homeless and disadvantaged for more than two decades across the Loddon Mallee regions of Victoria, and now across the whole of Victoria from the northern and eastern suburbs of Melbourne to Mildura. Haven; Home, Safe wishes to support La Trobe students who currently reside in social housing.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident or holder of a Humanitarian Visa
- Be enrolled full time in a Bachelor course at the Bundoora, Bendigo or Mildura Campuses
- Be able to demonstrate that you currently reside in social housing
- Be able to demonstrate financial hardship
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- an application form
- a personal statement describing the impact of your disadvantage on your studies
- documentary evidence to support your personal statement
- evidence of your residency in social housing.
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Unit, email@example.com