Francis Biological Science Bursary
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, Honours
Where is it available?
Albury-Wodonga, Melbourne, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton
This bursary is funded by Ms Anna Richtarik, who herself is both a graduate and a student at La Trobe University from the College of Science, Health and Engineering. She has Asperger's Syndrome and so knows first-hand the challenges of undertaking university study with a learning challenge or different abilities. Anna has established this bursary to recognise the efforts of others who are walking a similar path.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in your Third Year or Honours Year in 2018 for any of the following degree programs in the Biological Sciences:
- Bachelor of Science (Wildlife and Conservation Biology)
- Bachelor of Bioscience
- Bachelor of Biological Science (Advanced Science) or
- Bachelor of Science (with a major in the Biological Sciences)
- Have a disability
- Be meeting all academic requirements for your program
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to volunteering or community service
- Be able to demonstrate financial difficulty
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
The recipient of the bursary shall be selected by the Univeristy on the basis of:
- an application form
- demonstrated commitment to voluneering or community service
- demonstrated financial difficulty
- academic progress
How to apply
Applications for 2018 will open on 2 October 2017.
The application form will be made available when applications open.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org