Flo Robinson Special Education Memorial Scholarship
Status: Opening Date: 20/02/2017 Closing Date: 28/03/2017
This scholarship is administered by the Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation and was established from an initial donation by the late Miss Flo Robinson, a former Principal of Kangaroo Flat Primary School. The Scholarship is awarded to support a student from regional Victoria, who is commencing postgraduate studies in a field of Special Education OR is enrolled in the Third or Fourth Year of an undergraduate course majoring in Special Education at the Bendigo campus of La Trobe University
Are you eligible to apply?
In accord with the donor's wishes, applicants must:
- Be enrolled as a Commonwealth Supported or Domestic Fee paying student at the Bendigo Campus
- Be enrolled as a commencing student in a Postgraduate course in a field of Special Education OR be enrolled in the Third or Fourth Year of an undergraduate course specialising in Special Education
- Be a female over 21 years of age as at 1 January of year of entry.
- Have had a permanent postcode in regional Victoria, which excludes Metropolitan Melbourne and Geelong during their Year 12 education or at the time of initial application for non-year 12 entry students. This will be verified by the University.
Please note there will be two awards available valued at $2500 each.
Current third year undergraduates
Current fourth year undergraduates
Current postgraduate coursework students
- Arts Social Sciences and Commerce
How are successful applicants selected?
- Financial disadvantage
- High academic achievement
- Regional or rural background
How can I apply
To apply, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation