Computer Science and Information Technology Scholarship for Excellence
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Have an outstanding academic record
- Be intending to enrol full-time in any undergraduate degree within the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology in 2018.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form addressing eligibility criteria
- evidence of Year 12 results
How to apply
How to apply
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form
- Arrange for completion of the Reference section by your Principal, Teacher or Year 12 Coordinator (as appropriate for the type of scholarship)
- Attach a copy of your ATAR score provided by VTAC which should include your list of subjects and the results
- Detail on the form why you are interested in the Scholarship, outlining your career goals in the relevant section
- Email the completed Application Form to the email address below
Students from alternate pathways:
Must complete points 1, 4, and 5 and include a copy of your resume
Who to contact for further information
SEMS Administration Office, SEMS-WHD@latrobe.edu.au