Computer Science and Information Technology Scholarship for Rural and Regional Students
Status: Opening Date: 29/08/2016 Closing Date: 30/01/2017
This scholarship is available to a student with a rural / regional postcode, who enrols full-time in any undergraduate degree within the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology at the Melbourne or Bendigo campus of La Trobe University.
Are you eligible to apply?
This scholarship is available to a student:
- from a rural / regional postcode
- who enrols full-time in any undergraduate degree within the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology at the Melbourne or Bendigo campus of La Trobe University.
- Science Health and Engineering
How are successful applicants selected?
- High academic achievement
- Regional or rural background
How can I apply
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form
- Arrange for completion of the Reference section by your Principal, Teacher or Year 12 Coordinator (as appropriate for the type of scholarship)
- Attach a copy of your ATAR score provided by VTAC which should include your list of subjects and the results
- Detail on the form why you are interested in the Scholarship, outlining your career goals in the relevant section
- Email the completed Application Form to the email address below
Students from alternate pathways:
Must complete points 1, 4, and 5 and include a copy of your resume
Who to contact for further information
SEMS Administration Office