APC Scholarship in Business or Finance
Who is it for?
1st year undergraduates
Where is it available?
Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Melbourne, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
This scholarship has culminated from engagement and relationship management with Australian Private Capital (APC) who have also agreed to conduct professional development seminars for La Trobe Alumni.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or the holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- Be enrolled full time in the First Year of a 3 year Bachelor of Business with a Finance Major or Bachelor of Finance degree at La Trobe University
- Be able to demonstrate:
- Financial and/or other disadvantage indicators
- Community participation activities and/or leadership qualities
- Not receive any other non-Government scholarships
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:-
How to apply
Applications for Semester 2 2016 are now closed.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Unit, firstname.lastname@example.org