Submit an external research funding application
When applying for external funding, you must gain approval from your College before submitting an application to the funding organisation. This applies to grants, collaborative research agreements, tenders, consultancies, and research projects administered by other institutions.
How to apply
Apply for faculty approval using the Research Application Summary (RAS) – University login details required. Once submitted, you can monitor the progress of your application online.
- Log in using your LTU username and password.
- On the Project drop down list select My Project Requests.
- Select Create an RPR from the left hand panel.
- Select your entry into the Research Application Summary (RAS) pipeline from the drop down list and then click on the save icon on the top right to reveal the pages relevant to the form selected.
- Complete the required pages.
- To submit your application for faculty review/approval select the Action tab from the left hand panel and then click on Submit.