European Union (EU) Collaborative Research Grants
Up to $200,000
Up to 5 years
- All Australian CIs are to be listed as key or principal personnel or listed as participants and their roles explained on the EU application. This ensures that the CI’s contribution has been peer reviewed as part of the original EU application.
- Evidence which indicates that the relevant EU FP7 application has been favourably evaluated and/or successfully awarded by the EU Commission, must be provided as part of the NHMRC-EU application.
- NHMRC recognises that an application to the EU may involve more than one Australian partner. Where NHMRC funding is sought, those partners will need to agree to a lead CI(A) and submit a single application. Other Australian partners must be identified as CIs in that application. Only one NHMRC grant may be funded for a successful EU application.
- Only applications submitted under the European Commission’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7) Cooperation calls are eligible.
- The Administering Institution for the NHMRC-EU application must be listed as a Full Partner in the List of Participants in the EU application.
- CIs must be based in Australia for the duration of the grant.
- Complete application and coversheet will be due by 9am Wednesday 5 June 2013
- Final application and approved coversheet will be due by 9am Wednesday 26 June 2013
- Funding body closing date - Wednesday 3 July 2013
The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) – European Union (EU) Collaborative Research Grants scheme aims to provide assistance to Australian researchers to participate in multinational research collaborative projects with international researchers that have been selected for funding under the European Commission’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7) Cooperation Calls for proposals.
Visit the NHMRC site for further information and funding rules.
Please forward your applications to: