The Grants team assists with identifying funding applications, applying for grants, drafting grants budgets and at award services.
- Australian Research council grants (ARC)
- Discover Early Career Research Award (DECRA)
- Advice on Funding opportunities
- Grant applications
- Submission of external funding applicants
- Budget Planning
- Special research initiatives
- Resources for researchers
- Managing funding agreements
- Stay up to date with current funding opportunities through Research Mailer newsletter
These resources will help you to create a personalised search of available funding databases, access the major ARC and NHMRC schemes as well as provide other essential information to support your research. You can also find out more about managing contracts and funding agreements and stay up to date through our Research Mailer newsletter.
When applying for external funding, you must gain approval from your College before submitting an application to the funding organisation. Find out more about funding opportunities and our support for researchers.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to the Research Mailer newsletter and stay up to date with:
- ARC and NHMRC opportunities
- research activities
- announcements from the Graduate Research School.
How to subscribe
Send a blank email to Researchfirstname.lastname@example.org from your La Trobe email address. You'll then receive a confirmation email and be added to our list.