Policies and resources
Policies and procedures
- All decisions concerning Graduate Research Supervision are informed by the Supervision of Research Students Policy.
International graduate researchers
- The National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) outlines the requirements that apply to international higher degree research candidates.
- You can access the full suite of information (staff intranet), including how supervision is factored into workload allocations.
- Questions at discipline or school level – contact the University network of School Graduate Research Coordinators and Graduate Research Coordinators
- Questions about supervision development – contact the RED unit at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any other inquiries – contact the Graduate Research School directly at email@example.com