Information for research support staff
The Social Research Assistance Platform is looking for people with the following skill sets:
- discipline-specific archival research, data collection and data processing,
- conduct of interviews, surveys and preliminary processing of outcomes,
- specialised transcription of disciplinary documents,
- translation of essential documents, articles and interview or media material,
- specialised set-up of media for data collection,
- specialised literature searches and surveys,
- assistance with finalising book, chapter or journal publications including indexing, editing and proof reading, fieldwork, and
- non traditional research outputs i.e. for the Creative arts - film, audio, theatre projects etc.
We normally accept expression of interest applications after a funding round is open. See application calendar
If you would like to submit an application outside of the open round, you can email the Platform Coordinator a copy of your CV and a cover letter addressing any of the above listed skill sets.
Your details will be added to the platform database. You will then be contacted if a position becomes available that is aligned with your skills and experience. If you are successful in obtaining a position you will be employed as casual staff. The platform coordinator will facilitate this process.
For further information about the SRA Platform, please contact:
T: 03 9479 1935