Information for Research Support Staff
The Social Research Assistance Platform is looking for people with the following skill sets:
- discipline-specific archival research, data collection and data processing,
- conduct of interviews, surveys and preliminary processing of outcomes,
- specialised transcription of disciplinary documents,
- translation of essential documents, articles and interview or media material,
- specialised set-up of media for data collection,
- specialised literature searches and surveys,
- assistance with finalising book, chapter or journal publications including indexing, editing and proof reading,
- fieldwork, and
- non traditional research outputs i.e. for the Creative arts - film, audio, theatre projects etc.
Find out how to register your interest in offering your services through the Social Research Assistance Platform by clicking the button below.
For further information about the SRA Platform, please contact:
T: 03 9479 1935