Academic and Research Staff
Founder and Director of OTARC
Dr Lauren Lawson
CRC Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Senior Research Fellow (ASELCC & OTARC)
Research Officer - CRC Biobank
Principal Research Fellow
Dr Rachel Jellett
Postdoctoral Research Officer
Erin Beattie (NS)
Megan Grant (KH)
Scott Wakeling (KH)
Ensu Sahin (DH)
Mobile App Marketing Officer
Dr Nancy Sadka
Research Officer - Early Years
- Ru Ying Cai - Painting a picture: Profiles of school leavers with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Supervisors: Associate Professor Amanda Richdale and Professor Cheryl Dissanayake.
- Lacey Chetcuti - Temperament among infants showing early signs of ASD. Supervisors: Dr Kristelle Hudry and Dr Mirko Uljarević.
- Hiroko Kawashima - Promotion of early identification of ASD in rural Japan. Supervisors: Professor Cheryl Dissanayake and Dr Darren Hedley.
- Eva Laurent -Cognitive profiles associated with STEM occupations in autism: Is there really an autism advantage? Supervisors: Associate Professor Amanda Richdale, Dr Darren Hedley and Professor Cheryl Dissanayake.
- Katherine Natoli - Supervisor: Dr Kristelle Hudry
- Stacey Rabba - Development and evaluation of a Family Support Program for newly diagnosed children with an ASD. Supervisors: Professor Cheryl Dissanayake and Dr Josephine Barbaro.
- Rena Shrestha - Reducing the age of diagnosis of ASD in Nepal: SACS-N. Supervisors: Professor Cheryl Dissanayake and Dr Josephine Barbaro.
Doctor of Clinical Psychology candidates
Doctor of Clinical Neuropsychology candidates
Master of Science candidates
- Rachael Rankin
Supervisor: Kristelle Hudry
- Stefanie Dimov
Language development and joint attention in infants showing early signs of ASD.
Supervisors: Dr Kristelle Hudry and Professor Teresa Iacono
Master of Clinical Psychology candidates
- Erin O'Connor - Wellbeing in parents of young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder - Supervisor: Dr Kristelle Hudry
- Eliza Burnie - Supervisor: Dr Kristelle Hudry
- Ashley Hancock - Supervisor: Dr Josephine Barbaro
- Daniel Berends - Supervisor: Dr Kristelle Hudry
Honours in Psychological Science candidates
- Grace Christou - supervisor: Prof Cheryl Dissanayake
- Louise Dickson - supervisor: Dr Rebecca Flower
- Sanya Jovevska - supervisor: Prof Amanda Richdale
- Rosanna Pingitore - supervisor: Dr Tania Pietrzak
- Ensu Sahin - supervisor: Dr Lauren Lawson
Adjunct and honorary members
- Professor Margot Prior - Inaugural Chair of the OTARC Advisory Committee, Honorary Research Professor at the University of Melbourne and the Patron of Autism Victoria.
- Dr David Trembath - Senior Lecturer, Griffith University.
- Dr Giacomo Vivanti - Assistant Professor, Early Detection & Intervention Program, Drexel University, USA.
- Dr Cynthia Zierhut - MIND Institute, University of California, Davis in Sacramento, USA.
- Dr Elfriede Ihsen - Research Fellow, La Trobe University.
- Dr Nusrat Yasmeen Ahmed - ASD Specialist and Director of the Hope Autism Center in Bangladesh.
- Dr Naomi Bishop - Lecturer, School of Life Sciences, La Trobe University.
- Mike Burnside - Principal Sales Engineer at Salesforce.com.
- Dr Philippe Chouinard - Lecturer, School of Psychology and Public Health, La Trobe University.
- Dr Matthew Hale - Lecturer, School of Psychology and Public Health, La Trobe University.
- Dr Darren Hocking - Senior Research Fellow, School of Psychology and Public Health, La Trobe University.
- Dr Yuan Gao - Independent Consultant, Beijing, China.
- Amanda Golding - Amagol Consulting Services & Autism Noticeboard.
- Dr Oriane Landry - Adjunct Associate Professor,School of Psychology and Public Health, La Trobe University.
- Dr Tania Pietrzak - Adjunct Research Fellow, School of Psychology and Public Health, La Trobe University.
- Dr Lesley Stirling - Associate Professor, University of Melbourne.
- Dr Mirko Uljarevic - Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Psychiatry, Stanford University, California, USA.