Academic and Research Staff
Founder and Director of OTARC
Previous Chair of the OTARC Advisory Committee
Dr Lauren Hollier
CRC Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Senior Research Fellow (ASELCC & OTARC)
Research Officer - CRC Biobank
Principal Research Fellow
Emma Baker (KH)
Cathy Bent (KH)
Lacey Chetcuti (KH)
Perrin Date (JB)
Samantha Galea (DH)
Megan Grant (KH)
Siobhan Korbut (DH)
Eva Laurent (DH)
Lindsay Pamment (CD)
Rachael Rankin (KH)
Veronica Rose (KH)
Ensu Sahin (DH)
Phoebe Thomson (DH)
Mathilda Wilmot (DH)
Mobile App Marketing Officer
Dr Nancy Sadka
Research Officer - Early Years
Natasha Kolivas (NS)
- Ru Ying Cai - Painting a picture: Profiles of school leavers with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Supervisors: Associate Professor Amanda Richdale and Professor Cheryl Dissanayake.
- Lacey Chetcuti - Temperament among infants showing early signs of ASD. Supervisors: Dr Kristelle Hudry and Dr Mirko Uljarević.
- Megan Clark - School age outcomes of children with ASD diagnosed at age 2 years. Supervisors: Professor Cheryl Dissanayake and Dr Josephine Barbaro.
- Lisa Coloca - Exploration of the Nature and Development of Clinical Anxiety in Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Supervisors: Associate Professor Amanda Richdale and Dr Mirko Uljarević.
- Hiroko Kawashima - Promotion of early identification of ASD in rural Japan. Supervisors: Professor Cheryl Dissanayake and Dr Darren Hedley.
- Eva Laurent -Cognitive profiles associated with STEM occupations in autism: Is there really an autism advantage? Supervisors: Associate Professor Amanda Richdale, Dr Darren Hedley and Professor Cheryl Dissanayake.
- Stacey Rabba - Development and evaluation of a Family Support Program for newly diagnosed children with an ASD. Supervisors: Professor Cheryl Dissanayake and Dr Josephine Barbaro.
- Rena Shrestha - Reducing the age of diagnosis of ASD in Nepal: SACS-N. Supervisors: Professor Cheryl Dissanayake and Dr Josephine Barbaro.
Doctor of Clinical Psychology candidates
- Megan Grant - Wellbeing in parents around the time of child ASD diagnosis. - Supervisors: Dr Kristelle Hudry
- Maria Lambrou - Defining and assessing client suitability for short-term cognitive behaviour therapy. Supervisors: Associate Professor Amanda Richdale and Associate Professor Nick Kazantsis.
- Zoe Vinen - School-age outcomes of children with ASD who received ESDM. Supervisors: Professor Cheryl Dissanayake and Dr Giacomo Vivanti.
Doctor of Clinical Neuropsychology candidates
- Peter Fanning - Early learning and intellectual development in Autism. Supervisors: Dr Giacomo Vivanti, Dr Darren Hocking and Professor Cheryl Dissanayake.
Master of Science candidates
- Rachael Rankin
Supervisor: Kristelle Hudry
- Stefanie Dimov
Language development and joint attention in infants showing early signs of ASD.
Supervisors: Dr Kristelle Hudry and Professor Teresa Iacono
Master of Clinical Psychology candidates
- Erin O'Connor - Wellbeing in parents of young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder - Supervisor: Dr Kristelle Hudry
- Felicity Peel - Comparing longitudinal outcomes of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnosed in toddlerhood and their families via two different referral systems. Supervisor: Professor Cheryl Dissanayake.
- Emily Zou - The interplay between sensory and motor profiles and relation to executive control across neurodevelopmental disorders. Supervisor: Dr Darren Hocking.
Honours in Psychological Science candidates
- Paula Grogan
Developmental changes in children from pre-school to middle school: the longitudinal impact on parental wellbeing
Supervisor: Professor Cheryl Dissanayake
- Daniel Berends
Environmental influences on multiplex/simplex differences.
Supervisor: Dr Lauren Hollier and Professor Cheryl Dissanayake
- Siobhan Korbut
Psychological predictors of challenging behaviours in Autism
Supervisor: Dr Darren Hedley. Associate supervisor Dr Heather Nuske, University of Pennsylvania
- Emily Canton
The stereotype content and subgroups of people with disabilities.
Supervisor: Dr Darren Hedley and Dr Jennifer Spoor
- Stephanie Marie Roussis
Sleep problems in children with Autism Spectrum Condition and typically developing children, between the ages of 2 and 5.
Supervisor: Professor Amanda Richdale
Adjunct and honorary members
- Dr Elfriede Ihsen - Past Research Fellow OTARC.
- Dr David Trembath - Senior Lecturer, Griffith University.
- Dr Giacomo Vivanti - Assistant Professor, Early Detection & Intervention Program, Drexel University, USA.
- Dr Cynthia Zierhut - MIND Institute, University of California, Davis in Sacramento, USA.
- Dr Nusrat Yasmeen Ahmed - ASD Specialist and Director of the
Hope Autism Center in Bangladesh.
- Dr Naomi Bishop - Lecturer, School of Life Sciences, La Trobe University.
- Mike Burnside - Principal Sales Engineer at Salesforce.com.
- Dr Philippe Chouinard - Lecturer, School of Psychology and Public Health, La Trobe University.
- Dr Matthew Hale - Lecturer, School of Psychology and Public Health, La Trobe University.
- Dr Darren Hocking - Senior Research Fellow, School of Psychology and Public Health, La Trobe University.
- Dr Yuan Gao - Independent Consultant, Beijing, China.
- Amanda Golding - Amagol Consulting Services & Autism Noticeboard.
- Dr Oriane Landry - Adjunct Associate Professor,School of Psychology and Public Health, La Trobe University.
- Dr Lesley Stirling - Associate Professor, University of Melbourne.