OTARC's Advisory Committee consists of the following members:
- Dr Sylvia Walton, AO, previous Chancellor of La Trobe University Chair, Strategic Advisory Committee of the Autism Specific Early Learning and Care Centre.
- Professor Cheryl Dissanayake, Founder and Director of the Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre.
- Professor Margot Prior, AO, Immediate Past Chair. She is an Honorary Research Professor at the University of Melbourne and the Patron of Autism Victoria.
- Professor Keith Nugent, Deputy Vice Chancellor and Vice President (Research) at La Trobe University.
- Professor Robert Pike, Pro Vice-Chancellor, College of Science, Health and Engineering, La Trobe University.
- Associate Professor Stephen Kent, Head of the School Psychology & Public Health, La Trobe University.
- Ms Fiona Sharkie, CEO at AMAZE.
- Mr Dan Bognar, Community representative and Senior Vice President, Salesforce Asia-Pacific Region.
- Mr Doug Scobie, Centre Manager, OTARC (by invitation only).
- Dr Alan Watkinson, Director of Alumni and Advancement at La Trobe University (by invitation only).
Professor David de Kretser (AC, AO, MD 1969, HonLLD 2006)
We are very pleased that Professor David de Kretser, previous Governor of Victoria (2006-2011), accepted the role of Patron at OTARC. Read more about Professor de Kretser .