Choose a tour
- The Agora is the heart of our Melbourne campus with cafés, shops and the library.
- Our Borchardt Library features:
- We have several gardens and green spaces across campus
- The Western Lecture Theatres are a great example of our teaching spaces
- And here's an (upside down) statue of Charles La Trobe
La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science
LIMS is a $100 million research and teaching complex dedicated to studying the processes fundamental to life on earth. The building has been nominated for several architectural awards. Check out the: