Service Learning in the Community (HUM2SLC) is an elective at La Trobe University's Melbourne campus. You'll learn about Australia's non-government organisations (NGOs) and get hands-on experience working on a group project for a community organisation.
Make a difference in your community
- Learn about non-government organisations and work on a group project that helps a community organisation.
- Ideal subject if you're thinking about working for a non-government organisation
- Open to second and third year students from any College
- Limit of 30 students
- Melbourne campus only
- Starts in Semester 2, 2017
- Projects may include:
- a study tour to Samoa in September 2017 in partnership with CERES
- Leukaemia Foundation: Light the Night 2017
Ensure you enrol by no later than Friday 14 July 2017