The library has a selection of new resources to support the continuing education of nurses and midwives:
- Royal College of Nursing Collection – contains full text from 1996 for ten leading nursing journals featuring the latest news and analysis, peer-reviewed clinical articles, original research, and continuing professional development articles, these essential resources help to inform practice and improve skills and understanding.
- Advanced Emergency Nursing Journal – a peer-reviewed journal designed to meet the needs of advanced practice clinicians, clinical nurse specialists, nurse practitioners, healthcare professionals, and clinical and academic educators in emergency nursing.
- Canadian Nurse - presents new ideas, opinions, research and news to support and inspire registered nurses in every area of their practice.
- Critical Care Nurse - provides accurate, relevant, and useful information concerning the bedside care of critically and acutely ill patients and to keep critical and acute care nurses informed on issues that affect their practice.
- Essentially MIDIRS – original articles and tools to support the practice, professional development and studies of anyone who works with women, babies and families.
- MIDIRS Midwifery Digest Online – news, reviews, original articles and reprints of the best midwifery information from selected journals, websites, books, pamphlets, government reports, conference proceedings and other sources are regularly scanned and selected for inclusion in the Digest.