Just starting a postgraduate program?
13 Feb 2013
If you are just starting your research you should consider enrolling in one of our Research Smart EndNote A and B classes. Get to know how to easily manage all your references. Knowing how to cite and format bibliographies will save you time and stress.
Below is a brief outline of some of the topics that are covered:
- how to create a new reference library
- how to add references manually
- understand Term Lists and Delimiters
- how to use ANSI codes
- how to sort, edit and delete references
- PDF & Quick Edit
- how to attach files and figures to references
- how to save a backup copy
- where to find further help
- how to manage output styles
- how to display the EndNote ribbon in Word
- how to insert citations and a bibliography in a Word document
- how to edit citations (e.g. to include page number)
- how to format a bibliography
- how to search your EndNote library
Classes start at the Melbourne campus on 11 February and run throughout first semester. Check the training page for locations, times and to secure your spot.