Fiona Salisbury, Learning & Research Services Manager at the Library, interviews Professor Jane Long, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Academic).
Fiona and Jane talk about:
- Learning and teaching at La Trobe and how they distinguish us from other universities
- How Jane's role and the newly appointed Executive Director Learning and Teaching are going to work together to advance learning and teaching at La Trobe
- How radical learning and future learning programs will intersect in the teaching and learning plan
- Libraries and the future of libraries
- Gender roles in leadership
The interview finishes with a book-ish question from Fiona to Jane, 'Which female character from fiction would you like to meet and why?'