We deliver our science in a variety of formats, for a variety of audiences. For a wide selection of our technical reports and journal articles use our electronic publications library. Factsheets on ecology topics are available for download here. For regular updates, follow us on twitter@MuDFReaCK.
Synethised knowledge, from a variety of papers and reports on a similiar topic is published in technical reports. Our scientists present their work at client seminars, MDFRC seminars and workshops and at national and international conferences.
Our multi-disciplinary team generates new ecological knowledge to improve managers' capacity to:
- Develop appropriate objectives and set meaninful, quantifiable targets
- Assess the condition of water dependent ecosystems
- Design interventions to achieve targets
- Design monitoring programs to evaluate the outcomes of management intervention
- Evaluate environmental outcomes and modify system understanding to help design of interventions.
Identification Guides are available from http://latrobe.onestopsecure.com/OneStopWeb/MDFRC/menu
For a full list of publications, head to this page.