Theory and applications of stochastic processes and fields
Researching the theory and statistics of stochastic processes and fields, stochastic approximation, and applications of stochastic methods.
Dr Andriy Olenko
Senior Lecturer, College of Science, Health and Engineering
Our research includes the following:
- modelling random processes and fields
- asymptotic theory of random processes with long-range dependence
- stochastic approximation: Shannon sampling and wavelet methods
- inference for stochastic processes and fields
- spatial statistics
- applications in signal processing, health sciences, and related areas.