Yunus Social Business Centre
The Yunus Social Business Centre (YSBC) was established by a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Yunus Centre, Dhaka, Bangladesh, and La Trobe Business School in November 2014.
The YSBC focuses on enhancing responsible business and leadership values at La Trobe Business School and stregthening links with students and the wider community. The YSBC also reinforces the La Trobe University Essentials of:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Global Citizenship.
The objectives of the Yunus Social Business Centre are to:
- build awareness of social business
- undertake training and education for social business
- provide mentoring for social business
- support research on social business.
See YSBC Flagship Initiatives and Projects for more details.