Mapping ILOs to graduate capabilities
- Map subjects and their relationship to graduate capabilities.
- Map graduate capabilities as they
progress over year levels.
- What type of graduate emerges from this discipline?
- Map each subject against one or two primary graduate capabilities that will be assessed in that subject.
- Identify cornerstone, midpoint and capstone assessment points over the course.
Use the following tables to help map these considerations within your subject.
Subject intended learning outcomes
Graduate CapabilitiesGraduate capabilities to be assessed in this subject
Identify the subject that mark the cornerstone, midpoint and capstone assessment points over the course
Literacies and Communication Skills
Inquiry and Analytical Skills
Personal & Professional Skills
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.