Grants: LTU Institutional endorsement letter template (lead institution)
Version 1.0, October 2014
DATE – (ADD)
Office for Learning and Teaching
Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Resources and Tertiary Education
Level 10, 255 Elizabeth Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Dear Ms Weddell,
Grant Scheme: (ADD)
Project Title: (ADD)
I am pleased to endorse the above-mentioned project for the 2015 Office of Learning and Teaching (ADDcategory of grant) Grants.
(ADD name and position of the project lead) will be leading this project from La Trobe University in collaboration with (ADD all project partners and their institutions as well as those from La Trobe University).
- One sentence about the aims of the project
- One sentence the intended impacts of the project and their institutional relevance
La Trobe University strongly supports this application and the time commitment of the project leader and team members from La Trobe University involved as indicated in the budget and endorse it for your consideration.
I certify that the application:
- Meets the eligibility criteria as specified in the relevant 2015 program and operational information, and application instructions
- Complies with the relevant 2014 program and operational information, and application instructions and if the application is successful
- La Trobe University agrees to abide by the terms of the funding agreement
- La Trobe University will notify the OLT if there are any changes in the project leader's circumstances which may impact on his/her eligibility to participate in, or perform, the project subsequent to the submission of this proposal.
Professor Jane Long
Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Academic)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.